I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Relax Zone > Chit-Chat
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Chit-Chat A GENERAL, BMW bike (or other) forum for off topic discussions that may not fit elsewhere

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 10-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Site Chaplain & Exorcist

“WINGIN’ IT” in E TN, Oct. 12 & 13

Karen just posted this to Facebook:

Don’t just fly by this post.
We are having a HOUSEWARMING PARTY
at “WINGIN' IT” (Our TN HOME NAME)
October 12th and October 13th.
Anytime from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Everyone is invited. If you have been following our adventure, encouraging us, offering advice, praying for our obstacles and our successes, your invited.
This is also for people, like our realtors, that helped us to make it happen, people like our contractor and all of the hard workers that offered their blood, lots of sweat and tears (I only cried once).
This Housewarming is also to meet new neighbors and friends while rejoicing and celebrating with our beloved family and besties in TN. 😎
If your passing by on Interstate 75, we are only 3 miles off interstate. If your visiting The Smoky Mountains, we 45 minutes from the park entrance.
No need to RSVP. Just come on by whether your traveling by 2 wheels, four wheels or wings.
This is a kid-friendly party.

We recently got the Certificate of Occupancy at our new, second home in Lenoir City, TN. It’s about 3 miles from the I-75 US321 exit, first exit south of the I-75/I-40 split just west of Knoxville. The address is 1851 Carters Chapel Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37771. A GPS should get you close, but we’re actually down a gravel road called Aviation Way that you can’t miss, and we’re the only home down that road for now.

Anyway, if you need an excuse to ride, pencil us in! Will also be a cool place for a pre-rally rally in the future, or a port in a storm.
The following (4) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'FastEddieb' for this post:
Old 10-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Site Chaplain & Exorcist

Re: “WINGIN’ IT” in E TN, Oct. 12 & 13

Bump!

Though this did not seem to generate a whole lot of interest, just a reminder we’ll be around with snacks and stuff today and tomorrow. Beautiful, if cool, riding/driving weather forecast.

And not terribly far from the Dragon, if you need an excuse!
Old 10-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Dolt Commander
Thanked 4,418 Times in 2,210 Posts

I'll swing by later today Eddie. I'll get the wife to come with me.

Keyboard Hero!
A product of "unfortunate upbringing...”
Dolt, One of Five!

Life is good!
Old 10-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Site Chaplain & Exorcist

Missed you yesterday.

Had a nice turnout yesterday of N GA friends, and new E TN neighbors and family. My daughter and her new husband came up from FL with a friend. Gave some airplane rides, including the first ever for my 9-year-old grandson, Asher.

Will be around all day today if you want to swing by.
This I-BMW member either likes, thanks -or- is 'shouting out' to 'FastEddieb' for this post: