I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > BMW K-1200 Series Motorcycles > K1200RS/GT > "KRS/GT" Gen. Discussions
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

"KRS/GT" Gen. Discussions All about the bike

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 11-22-2017, 09:11 PM
Getting up to speed

Send a message via AIM to Rip Send a message via MSN to Rip Send a message via Yahoo to Rip
Dilemma on buying a new bike, need advice

It's been a while since I last wrote. Still read the site. I have had a 2004 1200 GT since 1/12 and just love this bike. I bought it when we lived in Connecticut with some of the best roads thru mountains and valleys, farm lands and small towns. That is what made me leave Texas to discover a new world of riding and culture.��
We moved to Southport, North Carolina 2 1/2 years ago and the roads are just like Texas, except the hill country.
It's 250-300 miles just to get to the beautiful mountain roads. Boring long straight flat roads.��
So here is the dilemma, do I trade my bike in for a new 1200 RT or do I go to the dark side and get a 2018 Goldwing? There, I said it. A Goldwing, which I have always thought of as an old man's bike. I bought a 1982 900 Honda instead of a Goldwingg because I looked at it as an old man's bike.
Now, i am bit older, almost 65, and I am thinking I might be a bit older for this bike and getting a new comfy bike might be right for me now, with all the bells and whistles, except air conditiong, maybe soon. My bike has no highway pegs and my knees are shot, a new knee last year and another one this year.
So here is the choice. Do I buy a Goldwing or RT? The honda shop is 30-40 miles away and BMW shop is 175 miles away. There are many more support groups and mechanics for Honda's than BMW'S
I have never riden a Goldwing and I have riden several RT'S and it is a great ride, but not like my GT.
If anyone has had experience of riding both bikes, or even your thoughts about this, I would greatly appreciate yor feedback.
PS. Most people here ride HD, when I ride with them and we park for whatever, folks walk right pass the HD'S to look at my bike. Feels good, love to make the HD riders pissed.��
Old 11-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Getting up to speed

Re: Dilemma on buying a new bike, need advice

I am 68 and have ridden a LONG list of BMWs with the current one a '17 GS. One of my riding partners is 11 years older than I and was riding a Wing and finally gave it up. In his case the weight of the bike just became too much to handle especially at slow speeds. Factor this in as you are considering a change. Yes, at speed the weight becomes much less of an issue but 800 pounds remains a lot to deal with! You may actually find yourself missing the nimble nature of the R models. Good luck with the search and keep us apprised.

Ken
The following (4) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'MoRider' for this post:
Old 11-22-2017, 09:43 PM
Banned Spammer
Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,071 Posts

New GSA, less than one tank full of gas and you’re there. Has cruise control and good ethos.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:52 PM
Site Contributor

It seems to me that most modern machinery is plenty capable for 99% of what most sane people do on public roads.

I think it is an opportunity where you say fuck reason and just go with whatever stirs the soul the most.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Thanked 5,522 Times in 3,205 Posts

I agree a Gold Wing is an awesome bike but the weight is certainly going to be a factor sooner or later.

I have seen a few K1200GT's with highway pegs over the years. I never paid attention to them but a rider in particular sticks in my mind. The guy had a bad right leg - he walked with a cane. He had highway pegs on his K1200.

Maybe you could look into that before giving up on it?

16 S1000RR-Black (Track Only)
16 R3-Black (Track Only)
Old 11-22-2017, 10:06 PM
Site Contributor

I'm sure the goldwing will be a great bike and theres more Honda techs out there than BMW and a 150+ mile ride to the closet BMW dealership would be a show stopper for me. On the other hand a lighter more nimble RT solves the weight issue you'd have on the goldwing and the boxer engine is pretty bullet proof. If you don't mind the travel distance to the BMW shop and can do maintenance on your own go with the RT otherwise take a close look at the Honda.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:07 PM
Has gotten a ticket or two…

The K’s never hesitate to remind you about power and sophistication. As you said, they are not like your GT. Look at all the flying bricks on this forum.

A new RT weighs almost as much as my ‘07 K12GT. The K still rolls on strong. I can’t fault the search for newer BMW’s. Maybe a recent new wasser boxer will keep you from taking a beating over new.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Deplorable and Still Rides
Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,080 Posts

I think the weight of a Wing will be too much at some point.

The RT water cooled should have the same amount of horsepower as your current GT and they handle really well. It would be well suited for the straightroads, and nimble enough for when you get to the mountains.

However, I would personally get the highway pegs for your bike, which is an awesome machine, and likely paid for. If successful finding them, you can then rake your time before making the big decision to buy another bike.

A factory lowered R1200GSA might be nice, but they are a bit heavy as well.

I feel your pain; we have a house in the Outer Banks we are going to retire to, but a truck, trailer, and 4 trips a year west to the mountains will resolve that for me.

Good luck and let us know what you do.

Don’t confuse me for someone who Gives a Fuck

‘Narcissism is the gift for the unhappy few.’ Unknown

Current Bikes-The Perfect Combination
'15 R12GSAW 'The I-BMW Pussy Bike'
'09 K1300S 'fits me like a glove' with Wilbers
Handy Motorcycle Lift

Past Bikes
'04 K1200RS with Ohlins (traded for GSA)
'11 F800R (traded for GSA)
Old 11-22-2017, 11:19 PM
Twisted Wrister

71 and the only reason I consider moving off my '03 RS is the current value is low enough that any significant failure will cost an appreciable percentage of the remaining value. Which means parting out the bike. Which would be on a par with having to shoot Ol' Yeller or something like that. I've replaced the ABS modulator out of love for the bike. But the next time around, I really, really, really doubt I'll get the work done.

FWIW, I rode a '16 RT in the Alps a year ago and, by the end of the week, I would have cheerfully parted the darn thing out. It demands to be ridden like you hate it (keep it wound up and never go below 3K when going anywhere). The tranny was a PITA to shift (clunky beyond belief) - lots of shifting in the mountains. It was buzzy - I had an '09 RT loaner that was smooth enough I thought about making an offer. The '16 (and '09) handled quite well and, out of the pass roads, it was pretty good. It was a flyer on the Austrian autobahn. The local police have a picture to prove it. Fortunately, they never showed it to me along with a demand for payment. (I went back this year on a K1600GT - what the **** was I thinking???)

Bottom line: I hope to fly my RS to Germany the summer a year from now. If it doesn't die before then. Plan B will most likely be either an FJR or maybe a Concours. The RS is the end of the BMW line for me.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:56 AM
Twisted Wrister

R1200RS wet head....that will be/would be my choice...if/when deciding to "retire" the GT...although...ridding buddy's considering the now discontinued/only available used Guzzi Norge8v...that machine would be a good 2nd choice..(if Italian is worthy)...

yet, who on here really gives a scheit of what I might consider...

GW just way too much of a pig...if going there..just get a Hog....or ...

As of SEPT-2018,
'85K100RS,Original Owner,DOWN@*200,620*mi
**Parked in the living room, waiting for possible restore**
'03K1200GT, 4th Owner,55,480mi. To replace the '85
**Miles Ridden since owned: 24,910
'96R1100RS,3rd Owner,80,310mi.
**Miles Ridden since owned: 49,510
'07 650 V-STROM, 2nd Owner, 38,125mi.
**Miles Ridden since owned: 10,350
Old 11-23-2017, 01:31 AM
Twisted Wrister

Um, AFAIK, you can't buy a GW unless you're a Rotarian or part of the Chamber of Commerce.

Although, to be fair, I met a nice GW couple at the top of Stelvio pass. The road up isn't for the faint of heart. But, hey, they rode from England (OK, where the ferry landed) without a problem.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:43 PM
(Moderator) & Site Historian

BMW did a major re-work of the w.c. Boxer transmissions for the 2017 model year. Haven't ridden one, but apparently the transmission is now "smooth" and shifts cleanly. the changes they made are set out below from a journalist report on the 2017 changes that were made.

Miles

"BMW has redesigned the gearbox's output shaft, selector drum actuator, transmission shafts and bearings. For all boxer models."
Old 11-23-2017, 11:40 PM
Twisted Wrister

I should include the '16 was part of Edelweiss's bike inventory. Although it had fairly low miles, it's possible the bike was kicked hard at some point. Some of the riders on the tour were very scary, with marginal skills. Maybe somebody similar beat up the tranny. I doubt it, but it's possible. The power band, OTOH, isn't the result of beating up the bike. The motor's designed for fast cruising, not, like the GS, for pulling stumps.

FWIW, more than once I've gone through "why an RT and not a GS?" I've got zero time on the GS, but have some time of various RT's. On a week's tour, the weather could be great, or turn to a wet mess. I'll take a fairing over standing in front of a fire hose from riding quick in the rain. While the RS/GT don't give full coverage, they do take the edge off riding in a pouring rain. BTDT - dried the t-shirt in the motel room.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:45 AM
DOWN TO SKIN AND BONE

Nobody around here is getting younger and the weight of the Gold Wing will be a factor, especially when trolling parking lots. Visit the local Honda dealer and sit on one.

More than a few years ago in Sturgis, I talked to a guy who converted from a Gold Wing to a Road King. He gushed about the Gold Wings power, great handling while it was moving, smoothness and reliability. What was there to like about his new Harley... the sound!

At this years DGR we talked to an older couple who were long time Gold Wingers and they went for a three-wheeler because he had a hard time with the weight, they always rode two-up.

I guess you can't have everything, unless it's a BMW. Several years ago, I saw the writing on the wall when moving the Harley iron around the garage. Sold everything, went BMW and never looked back.

If you want something big, look at the BMW K1600 line-up. Who knows, you just might keep the Harley dudes pissed. Good luck.

hanzosrevenge.blogspot.com

BMW '09 K1300S
BMW '14 R1200GS
Holy Tread-wear Batman!
Old 11-25-2017, 01:58 AM
John Muir Trail Enthusiast

The way I understand it, your issue is the long 300 miles of "boring straight roads" to get to the mountains. Admit it, they really don't make a motorcycle that fixes a long boring straight 300 mile road. What happens when you get to the mountains? In my way of thinking, motorcycles that are so huge that they need a reverse gear, are not my idea of fun on a mountain road. Your 04 GT is the best bike ever made for exactly what you are doing and want to do. Save your money, invite more people on the ride, ride faster, do like I did, install HIGH END audio in your helmet. Buy gear that's more comfortable. Take a Vicodin (just kidding), ride, relax, have fun. You already have one of the very best sport touring bikes in the world.

I can see buying something smaller and lighter, something more nimble, easier to ride, easier to handle, therefore more fun. Sure, that makes sense to me. So what can do the job better than an 04 GT? Maybe an 04 GT with a Russel Seat? Maybe a lighter 04 GT? Lighter exhaust, lighter battery? Those two would shave 13 pounds for the exhaust and 11 pounds for the battery, that's 24 pounds. You'll notice it. It'll be more fun. With the seat it'll be more enjoyable. High end speakers in the helmet, work on quieting the helmet so that you don't have to wear earplugs anymore, you will definitely be enjoying the 04 GT.
This I-BMW member either likes, thanks -or- is 'shouting out' to 'jmtenthusiast' for this post:
Old 11-25-2017, 02:35 AM
Twisted Wrister

If gonna go pig....why not the 1600japBXhondoo copy?? instead of the inferior choices....??
A Hog is a Pig...and a Pig is a Hog....just say'n...yet again..

who here really gives a scheit of what my inferior postings/considerations matter....???

Just get what you think you need..might be right??..will probably be wrong...??

As of SEPT-2018,
'85K100RS,Original Owner,DOWN@*200,620*mi
**Parked in the living room, waiting for possible restore**
'03K1200GT, 4th Owner,55,480mi. To replace the '85
**Miles Ridden since owned: 24,910
'96R1100RS,3rd Owner,80,310mi.
**Miles Ridden since owned: 49,510
'07 650 V-STROM, 2nd Owner, 38,125mi.
**Miles Ridden since owned: 10,350
Old 11-25-2017, 08:07 AM
Has gotten a ticket or two…

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtenthusiast
The way I understand it, your issue is the long 300 miles of "boring straight roads" to get to the mountains. Admit it, they really don't make a motorcycle that fixes a long boring straight 300 mile road. What happens when you get to the mountains? In my way of thinking, motorcycles that are so huge that they need a reverse gear, are not my idea of fun on a mountain road. Your 04 GT is the best bike ever made for exactly what you are doing and want to do. Save your money, invite more people on the ride, ride faster, do like I did, install HIGH END audio in your helmet. Buy gear that's more comfortable. Take a Vicodin (just kidding), ride, relax, have fun. You already have one of the very best sport touring bikes in the world.

I can see buying something smaller and lighter, something more nimble, easier to ride, easier to handle, therefore more fun. Sure, that makes sense to me. So what can do the job better than an 04 GT? Maybe an 04 GT with a Russel Seat? Maybe a lighter 04 GT? Lighter exhaust, lighter battery? Those two would shave 13 pounds for the exhaust and 11 pounds for the battery, that's 24 pounds. You'll notice it. It'll be more fun. With the seat it'll be more enjoyable. High end speakers in the helmet, work on quieting the helmet so that you don't have to wear earplugs anymore, you will definitely be enjoying the 04 GT.

Well said...
This I-BMW member either likes, thanks -or- is 'shouting out' to 'twinsig' for this post:
Old 11-25-2017, 08:57 AM
Twisted Wrister

Here's a fix for the long boring straight road: the website kurviger.de/eng and the kurviger app. This is a map/nav item that looks for slighty/moderately/serious curvy routes. It's hard to imagine that, in a couple of hundred miles, there's no interesting, not-straight route.

We keep a sailboat in a marina about 160 miles from home (there's a good reason why). I can think of at least four alternate routes that have some lack of straightness. I can stay on I-95 or take a route that includes this stretch of road.

Dang - I can't get this editor to put up a proper YouTube link.

ADDED: What the heck, while I'm braggin' on myself, here's part of an alternative route to Hermy's BMW in Port Clinton, PA. I can go straight up PA73 to PA 61 or grab this along the way. If you look for curvy, it's there.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBEmerson
Here's a fix for the long boring straight road: the website kurviger.de/eng and the kurviger app. This is a map/nav item that looks for slighty/moderately/serious curvy routes. It's hard to imagine that, in a couple of hundred miles, there's no interesting, not-straight route.

We keep a sailboat in a marina about 160 miles from home (there's a good reason why). I can think of at least four alternate routes that have some lack of straightness. I can stay on I-95 or take a route that includes this stretch of road.

ADDED: What the heck, while I'm braggin' on myself, here's part of an alternative route to Hermy's BMW in Port Clinton, PA. I can go straight up PA73 to PA 61 or grab this along the way. If you look for curvy, it's there.

Love that YouTube video RBE!!! Although in order to enjoy it, I had to speed it up to 1.5 speed. That's how I ride. LOL Almost went to sleep at normal speed. hahaha

And since you braggin' bout yousef, howbout a nice picture of that boat?! A post without a picture is like a .....
Old 11-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Deplorable and Still Rides
Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,080 Posts

Quote:

That, from someone who's been there and done just that. Read some of his threads that show the upgrades.

Don’t confuse me for someone who Gives a Fuck

‘Narcissism is the gift for the unhappy few.’ Unknown

Current Bikes-The Perfect Combination
'15 R12GSAW 'The I-BMW Pussy Bike'
'09 K1300S 'fits me like a glove' with Wilbers
Handy Motorcycle Lift

Past Bikes
'04 K1200RS with Ohlins (traded for GSA)
'11 F800R (traded for GSA)
Old 11-25-2017, 12:27 PM
Twisted Wrister

Quote:
Love that YouTube video RBE!!! Although in order to enjoy it, I had to speed it up to 1.5 speed. That's how I ride. LOL Almost went to sleep at normal speed. hahaha

And since you braggin' bout yousef, howbout a nice picture of that boat?! A post without a picture is like a .....

Herewith, S/V One With The Wind, lying Jackson Creek, Deltaville, VA

Old 11-25-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:

WOW! That is beautiful. Holy Cow. Double ender, small bowsprit, cutter rigged, roller furling! Oh boy! man-o-man-o-man What is that, a Tanya? Looks like 37 to 42 feet.
Point me toward your blog. This explains your excellent sense of humor. Love it.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Twisted Wrister

Not a Tayana but a Baba 35 - same designer (Bob Perry) but different yards (Ta Yang vs Ta Shing, both in Taiwan) - 35 x 11 x 6, about 28,000 lbs displacement at the time. We were headed south to Florida and on to the Bahamas - BTDT - brought back lots of t-shirts.

Here's the other end of the (nominally) 160 mile ride:

Does this count as being at least slightly on topic?
Old 11-25-2017, 05:15 PM

She's a BEAUTY! Now, what were we talking about?
Old 11-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Twisted Wrister

Thanks! We haven't done any really offshore sailing, just coastal and near coastal sailing. Typically Vero Beach, FL to Fernandina, FL, Fernandina to Beaufort, SC or Charleston, SC, and Charleston to Beaufort, NC. (It's boh-fort, NC, and bew-fort, SC). Winter trips south are "inside" on the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW). If the weather's good to us, St. Simons Sound to Fernandina on the outside - the GA part of the ICW is lots and lots of turns (not so fun to go east-west when the goal is to go south) and 8-9' tides (frustrating to go for only 4-6 hours because the tide's dropped and the water's now 8-9' shallower - 2-3' instead of 10-12', and we need 6+' to avoid grounding).

The "spoiler" on the back is a solar panel. The propeller thing in the 1st picture is a wind turbine. All very helpful when most of the trip is being anchored somewhere too far for our extension cord to reach a wall outlet...
Old 11-26-2017, 02:11 AM
Site Contributor

Buy the new Honda Goldwing. It's much lighter than in the past, and they have lightened up overall handling and improved low-speed steering control by the wise addition of a 'Hossack - Duo-lever' style single shock front suspension.

I'm 61. Although I still enjoy athletically scraping the pegs on my K1200R in the twisties; feet-up, lazily cruising my 800lb Rocket III ain't a bad way to burn up 5 gallons of Gasoline and an afternoon either.

The New BMW K1600b (bagger) though heavier would probably handle better yet, but principle cost and dealership availability far favor the Honda IMO.

2006 K1200R 'Bebe'
Wunderlich/Rizoma handlebar conversion
Acerbis "Dual road" hand guards
K&N conical air filter
SW-MOTEC crash bars
VERY LOUD "Stebel" horn.
Oberon clutch slave cyl.
Moto-Zen levers
Pyramid hugger.

GONE
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster 'Prudence'
Heated grips
Kaoka cruise control
Sport shield/Fly screen
Big o'l chrome engine-bars w/ highway pegs.
CRAZY LOUD "Denali" air horn.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Site Contributor

Quote:

an alternate route to Hermys is to take 73 to 662 to 61. 662 is a pretty decent road and much better than staying on 73, plus once you hit 61 you're only 4 or 5 miles from Hermys. Another route is to take 73 to 100 North and make a left on Huffs Church, take Huffs Church to the end and make a right and then take the first left which is School road, take that to 222 and make a left then a right at the light which will be 662.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:36 AM
Site Contributor

Quote:

That is one very, very beautiful double ender RBE! Absolutely stunning, and as a lover of older style boats I can appreciate all the work that goes into looking after her. She looks timber, but I suspect fibreglass...
1987 K100RS Style. Black, Ohlins, Race Tech springs, Braided lines. Fully restored. 53,000 miles. SOLD
The family history:
1951 AJS 500 single - my Dads ride
1953 Triumph Terrier - my Mum's ride
1916 Triumph Type H, Battle of the Somme, France WW1 - my Granddads ride
Old 11-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Twisted Wrister

The hull is fiberglass with "planking" lines scribed in - PITA for waxing the hull! Bob Perry thought they should be there on his double-end boats. OTOH, people like Chuck Paine thought a smooth hull is "right". Boxer v. flat four, eh?

The brightwork (wood trim) isn't too hard to maintain. If I repair holes in the coating (we use Cetol, not varnish). Let it go, and it's like letting "funny noises" go.

FWIW, the stuff up front is four jerry jugs of diesel and an outboard gas tank. Finding diesel can sometimes be a challenge, and it takes an o/b to go ashore for more.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Getting up to speed

Send a message via AIM to Rip Send a message via MSN to Rip Send a message via Yahoo to Rip

My fellow riders, thank you for your time and thoughts responding to my thoughts. It has been a great help in confirming some thoughts and making me think more about others. That is one of the many reasons I love this BMW forum.
I have been out riding a couple of hours a day the last few days taking advantage of 70 + degree days. Bruce, thanks for the pic of the GT with the highway pegs. I was told you couldn't do that and if you laid the bike down, you could destroy the engine or frame. Need to look into that, but my wife held up a ruler to see the lenght and it's about 12 inches and not that comfy. That is my bike and color, but no top case.
jmtenenthusiast, I like your ideas. My bike set up. Laminar lip, foam slip on covers on grips, wunderlich bare backs and risers, seargent seat, air hawk for the long straight roads, not used in curvies and canyon carving(out west term). Very good riding gear. No cruise control.😭
So further investigation, I will be staying with BMW, but the RT. weighs 200 plus lbs. less than the Goldwing and have much improved the gear shifting that was clunky at best. No bikes shift as smooth as the GT. The RT is not as top heavy as mine.
My bike has 24k miles, I bought it with 9k. Future outlays will be shocks. Somewhere down the line from reading here, a new or rebuilt abs system and maybe a rear seal. Those are expensive fixes. But damn, this is such a great bike and wife says only one bike.
Ok RBEemerson, that is a perfect sail boat and I know nothing about boats. You're confusing me. 🤔, maybe i should buy a boat.😟
I have about 6 or more months to decide. A new right knee in May, medicare time, then a few months of rehab. Maybe I get one before May, a 2017 RT ( black) with a good deal and no interest.
This is the only BMW I have owned. Once you are in the BMW family, there is no where else to go. Except if you have a stable of bikes. Lucky you.
Thanks again for helping me walk through this decision. You reinforced my beliefs.
PS. Riders here do 5 miles over the speed limit. Whimps. I go with the flow of traffic and then when I see an open road then its 100- 120. The others freak out. Harley drivers all chrome, no go. Speed signs are just a suggestion.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Postmeister

I have traveled all over NC in cars, on bikes and working with my best friend doing I/C work at water/sewer plants.....thousands of miles of great roads in NC AND SC to get you from the coast to the hills.....get a good map of the states and stay on the 2 lane. I ride from Greenville to Charleston 5 or 6 times a year and only hit I-385 to get to Fountain Inn (avoids all the local traffic) and then it is back roads all the way.

If that does not suit your taste.....trailer it to Black Mtn.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:43 PM

This will fix your boredom.

This I-BMW member either likes, thanks -or- is 'shouting out' to 'jmtenthusiast' for this post:
Old 12-02-2017, 03:26 PM
DOWN TO SKIN AND BONE

Quote:
This will fix your boredom.

I have been reading up on this machine and have found the builder’s ideas and technical aspect to be interesting, then I see the photos. 🤮

Maybe they will learn how to make the exaust system look sexy. They must have found these pipes in Sanford and Sons back yard.

This pic has drawn my attention in a positive light. Thanks for the photo.

BMW '09 K1300S
BMW '14 R1200GS
Holy Tread-wear Batman!
Old 12-02-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATO
I have been reading up on this machine and have found the builder’s ideas and technical aspect to be interesting, then I see the photos. 🤮

Maybe they will learn how to make the exaust system look sexy. They must have found these pipes in Sanford and Sons back yard.

This pic has drawn my attention in a positive light. Thanks for the photo.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:21 AM
DOWN TO SKIN AND BONE

Quote:

OK! Getting closer... I'm starting to feel it.

BMW '09 K1300S
BMW '14 R1200GS
Holy Tread-wear Batman!