I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Welcome to i-bmw! > Intro Yourself to I-BMW.com
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Intro Yourself to I-BMW.com Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a pic of you and your bike (optional)!

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Entering the on-ramp

Newbie - K/RS with kinks

A Ď99 K1200RS is my new ride and itís got a few kinks to sort out. Iím popping over here to see what sort of answers are in the community and maybe post some of my own questions related to the repair (flashing ABS lights mainly) and maintenance of the ride. This is my first bike and Iíd like to wrench on it, learn the ins and outs of how these things work from some folks who are probably more mechanically minded than I am. See you all in the threads!