I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > BMW K-1300 Series Motorcycles > K1300S > "K13S" Accessories
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

"K13S" Accessories Chit-chat of 'must have' items and 'add-on's'. NOTE: Please use the Classifieds section if you have items For Sale or WTB!

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 01-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Shooting the gap

Bosch SmartCharge Trickle/Standby Battery Charger

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

My Daughter got me a new Battery Charger for Christmas. It's a Bosch SmartCharge unit. $40 on Amazon. Liking it so far. It's keeping the 14AH AGM Battery in my K1300S charged up during this cold winter (-13F / -25C as I type this note). It is switchable between normal Sealed Lead Acid and AGM Charging Modes.

https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/au...es/smartcharge

Battery is monitored and reliably kept at a high charge level when not in use. Bosch SmartCharge Battery Charger will automatically switch between trickle and pulse modes, adjusting the charging algorithm according to the state of the battery.

State-of-the-art technology and self-monitoring functions ensure that Bosch SmartCharge Battery Chargers promote long battery life while delivering spark protection, overheating protection, reverse polarity protection and overcharging protection.

Bosch SmartCharge line covers applications including passenger vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles and delivery vehicles. The SmartCharge Pro is also compatible with heavy-duty trucks.
'11 K1300S, Kuykendahl Riser Plates, Corbin Seat, Low-Beam HID, Centerstand, Illmburger CF-Rear Hugger, Fenda Extenda, Philips 8-LED-DRL, Pair of 18W LED Flood Lamps, Rear Luggage Rack, Grip-Puppies, R&G Aero Sliders, OEM Hard Bags, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn, Bar-End Throttle Lock, Zumo 660LM, Nelson-Rigg Tankbag, Fuel Filler Neck Vent Holes, Aluminum Kickstand Foot, ABM Synto EVO Brake/Clutch Levers, Cobra SP2 Slip-On Muffler. Color: Red/Black.

Last edited by R111S : 01-01-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: spelling correction
The following (2) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'R111S' for this post: