I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > BMW K-1300 Series Motorcycles > K1300S > "K13S" Gen. Discussions
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

"K13S" Gen. Discussions All about the bike

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 09-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Shooting the gap

K Vibrations

If anyone is interested I have spent a couple of years eliminating the nasty vibes some of these bikes have, it's not cheap or easy but it is permanent and professionaly engineered.
It was a process of elimination and I know for a fact the BMW have no idea what the cause or elimination of this problem is.
Contact me on bengarzy2@hotmail.com if your interested as I will have to get at least 50 sets of parts made/purchased to make it viable.
I would need the primary gear and clutch hub complete, anyone not keen on taking this out I can do ride in ride out service at the factory in Mildenhall.
Or phone for more info on 01638 429339
Ben
The following (2) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'Bengarzy' for this post:
Old 09-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Entering the on-ramp

Re: K Vibrations

Having sat down and had a chat with Ben I am convinced that he has found the real source of the vibrations which we so dislike on the K1300's. Yes the idle shaft washer mod help reduce the effects, but the vibrations are still there.

I've volunteered to be a guinea pig for this fix when Ben has the first run of parts prepared, and I'd encourage everyone who has been driven nuts by the viby feeling of the K1300 to consider contacting Ben to indicate if you would be willing to pay for a real fix.