I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Relax Zone > Chit-Chat
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Chit-Chat A GENERAL, BMW bike (or other) forum for off topic discussions that may not fit elsewhere

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 04-26-2018, 10:32 AM
Founder, I-BMW & Huge HD Fan
Thanked 1,550 Times in 837 Posts

Send a message via MSN to vics Send a message via Yahoo to vics Send a message via Skype™ to vics
What do ya think the outcome's gonna be?

Talk about a 'Mexican Standoff'.....
Yeah, many a heart wrenching story associated with this....and well, laws are laws.... So, what's gonna happen?

TIJUANA, Mexico, April 25 (Reuters) - Hundreds of Central American migrants from a caravan that crossed Mexico reunited in Tijuana on Wednesday and planned to cross the border together this weekend in defiance of threats by U.S. President Donald Trump to repel them.

Migrant 'caravan' at U.S.-Mexico border prepares for mass crossing

"Thanks to god we're here," said 34-year-old Aide Hernandez from Guatemala who had four children in tow. She said she planned to seek asylum in the United State. When asked why, she looked down, ashamed to detail a case of domestic abuse."

Pro Bono Staff attorney Craig, perhaps you should jump on the K, shoot on down and acquire some new clients or shoot some video - this might get ugly
Learn something or simply find entertainment on i-bmw? Then why not consider supporting us via a donation?
See the "Donate" link on the NavBar in the middle of every page! Thanks!
Old 04-26-2018, 10:48 PM
Shooting the gap

Re: What do ya think the outcome's gonna be?

I am in favor of controlling our borders. People should enter this country when we allow them, not when they want to force themselves on us.
The following (3) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'rfespinosa' for this post: