I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Relax Zone > Chit-Chat
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Chit-Chat A GENERAL, BMW bike (or other) forum for off topic discussions that may not fit elsewhere

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 08-23-2018, 09:39 PM
Site Contributor

Bills Bike Barn Bloomsburg, PA

Anyone who likes nice roads, classic motorcycles genuine Americana and is within driving distance of Bloomsburg, PA should take a ride out to Bills Bike Barn. Only 5 bucks to get in and well worth the cost of entry. Theres a good number of classic motorcycles, rare cars to include a 1948 Rolls Royce pickup truck, antique fire engine plus theres all other kind of interesting stuff on display. Antique furniture, trains, toys, outboard engines and fishing equipment even a antique washing machine. Great place to spend a few hours or more checking out neat stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Resized_20180823_122110(1).jpeg (1.09 MB, 41 views)
File Type: jpeg Resized_20180823_122634.jpeg (951.9 KB, 39 views)
The following (8) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'wellcraft' for this post:
Old 08-24-2018, 09:07 AM
Administrator
Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,200 Posts

Re: Bills Bike Barn Bloomsburg, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcraft
Anyone who likes nice roads, classic motorcycles genuine Americana and is within driving distance of Bloomsburg, PA should take a ride out to Bills Bike Barn. Only 5 bucks to get in and well worth the cost of entry. Theres a good number of classic motorcycles, rare cars to include a 1948 Rolls Royce pickup truck, antique fire engine plus theres all other kind of interesting stuff on display. Antique furniture, trains, toys, outboard engines and fishing equipment even a antique washing machine. Great place to spend a few hours or more checking out neat stuff.
Very cool indeed.

16 S1000RR-Black (Track Only)
16 R3-Black (Track Only)
Old 08-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Shooting the gap

Motorcyclepedia, in Newberg, New York, is another good motorcycle museum. The specialty are Indians, but they do have a lot of other bikes too.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:17 PM
Twisted Wrister

So is the Curtiss Air Museum in Hammondsport,NY
This I-BMW member either likes, thanks -or- is 'shouting out' to 'aa3jy' for this post:
K-K