Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.
|MotoGP World Championship|
|Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!|
||Thread Tools..||Display Modes|
SPOILER - German GP
Well...looks like CJ's on vacation so I'll do the honors:
Marquez now takes over the world championship lead by 5 points heading into the summer break...
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 40m 59.525s
2. Jonas Folger GER Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)* 41m 2.835s
3. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 41m 11.071s
4. Maverick Viñales ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 41m 13.778s
5. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 41m 14.505s
6. Alvaro Bautista ESP Pull&Bear Aspar Team (Desmosedici GP16) 41m 16.059s
7. Aleix Espargaro ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 41m 19.261s
8. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP17) 41m 19.713s
9. Johann Zarco FRA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)* 41m 20.663s
10. Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) 41m 23.735s
11. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP17) 41m 25.184s
12. Danilo Petrucci ITA Octo Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP17) 41m 31.065s
13. Pol Espargaro ESP Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (RC16) 41m 31.704s
14. Bradley Smith GBR Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (RC16) 41m 35.978s
15. Jack Miller AUS Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 41m 37.296s
16. Mika Kallio FIN Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (RC16) 41m 37.377s
17. Karel Abraham CZE Pull&Bear Aspar Team (Desmosedici GP15) 41m 38.848s
18. Tito Rabat ESP Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 41m 40.715s
19. Loris Baz FRA Reale Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP15) 41m 59.375s
20. Scott Redding GBR Octo Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP16) 42m 1.189s
21. Alex Rins ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 42m 1.220s
Andrea Iannone ITA Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) DNF
Sam Lowes GBR Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)* DNF
Hector Barbera ESP Reale Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP16) DSQ
Blue Name = Rides for Factory Team.
Red Name = Rides for Satellite Team.
Read more at http://www.crash.net/motogp/results/...Jp1WEArZHLc.99
Good race. Good battle for first between Folger and MM until the last 4 or 5 laps when MM checked out.
Really nice of MM to dedicate his win to Nicky Hayden.
Rest of July is summer break (save for testing in Brno) and then it's time for the Czech GP.
Re: SPOILER - German GP
Thanks I'm recovering from eye surgery so I'm a bit under the weather. Marquez was unstoppable again at this track although Folger kept him honest for most of the race - I'll be back in form when the season resumes in August - championship is up for grabs!
Re: SPOILER - German GP
His ability to turn it up a notch is amazing.
He handles the 260hp motogp bike like it's a dirtbike.
His style seems less sensitive to setup, conditions, tires, etc than Lorenzo and even Rossi.
He may well be another once in a lifetime rider.
Rossi, Stoner, Marquez. How lucky we are...
|Similar Threads (a database pull of similar subject matter)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SPOILER - German MotoGP...||CJS350||MotoGP||26||07-13-2015 12:07 PM|
|Spoiler German GP Pole||motorbikez||MotoGP||14||07-17-2013 05:16 PM|
|SPOILER - German GP news....||CJS350||MotoGP||7||07-13-2013 02:00 PM|
|SPOILER - German GP Pole in the rain...||CJS350||MotoGP||4||07-09-2012 10:10 AM|
|SPOILER - AU GP Results & some quotes...||CJS350||MotoGP||4||10-18-2010 12:36 PM|