I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Riding > Trip & Ride Planning > Australia & New Zealand > Down Under Gatherings
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Down Under Gatherings Local Gatherings in Australia & New Zealand. Want to organize a ride or know of a local get together or Rally? Post up here!

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 11-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Getting up to speed

2013 Snowy ride

My 1st snowy ride Stephen Walter cancer foundation, what a blast. A group from Echuca Ulysses hired a chalet for the weekend. they tell us that 3046 was the offical number of people registered & attended. I just it was pretty awesome seeing that many motorcyclists in one location. Motorcycles of every configuration & manufacture was there. It is mind blowing country to ride in we covered approx 1350 klms in the three days away.My wife and I are looking forward to the next one.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Administrator
Thanked 5,404 Times in 3,135 Posts

Re: 2013 Snowy ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanmac
My 1st snowy ride Stephen Walter cancer foundation, what a blast. A group from Echuca Ulysses hired a chalet for the weekend. they tell us that 3046 was the offical number of people registered & attended. I just it was pretty awesome seeing that many motorcyclists in one location. Motorcycles of every configuration & manufacture was there. It is mind blowing country to ride in we covered approx 1350 klms in the three days away.My wife and I are looking forward to the next one.
Allan:

Any pictures that you could share?

16 S1000RR-Black (Track Only)
16 R3-Black (Track Only)
Old 11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Getting up to speed

Re: 2013 Snowy ride

Hi Bruce,
It & I do not like each other, however I will try & encourage my wife to give it a go