I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Alternate bikes > BMW R-Series
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

BMW R-Series Discussions of the Boxers EXCEPT the GS/GSA

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 01-19-2018, 05:36 PM
Entering the on-ramp

R1100R Rear rack

Hi All. Just got a 99 r1100r, and am loving it. However I'm discovering that finding a rear rack is no small feat. I've heard the Hepco and Blecker is good. Ideally I'd like one with a backrest too. I saw this guy at the shop the other day, but it's totally stealth - no markings anywhere on it. Anyone seen these or know where to get them? Any other recommendations on rear racks, preferably with a back rest?

Thanks much!

(Hoping the images show up - in the preview they're just links. I used the "embed image" button. If you've got tips for the new guy, I'd appreciate it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3enlwqlfd...-19-2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h27lfublwy...01-19.jpg?dl=0