I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Relax Zone > Chit-Chat > Newsletters
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Newsletters What's going on with our site! Interesting site statistics, threads and posts.

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 02-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Administrator
Thanked 5,433 Times in 3,153 Posts

Spring 2015 Newsletter

I'm thinking we are going to get this one out at the end of March. We have Massive Lee's great ride and The Australian Rally will be in the books and I'm sure there is going to be many stories.

I once again invite anyone who may have something/want to contribute to the newsletter to please touch base with me.

Going to shoot for getting 4 maybe 5 newsletters out this year.

So we need everyone to get out there and ride a lot and do some epic rides - someone this year has to challenge Massive Lee's ride - going to be hard but doable.

And then of course i-BMW rallies.

Any technical stuff - someone want to write a tech article or how to article?

Any GoPro experts want to contribute something.

Anyone- Bueller? Bueller? Bueller ? Ferris? So if you have anything please don't be shy.

16 S1000RR-Black (Track Only)
16 R3-Black (Track Only)
The following (5) I-BMW members 'like', thank -or- are 'shouting out' to 'brucev' for this post: