I-BMW.com I-BMW.com

Welcome to the I-BMW.com forums! - You're currently viewing as a limited access guest. By joining our free member supported community, you'll gain access to post/ reply, communicate privately with other members (PM), or globally via "real time chat", respond to polls, upload photos, post classifieds etc. Membership is fast so, Register @ the Ultimate Sport Touring Portal!
Should you not receive an email with activation link, check your SPAM settings or please contact us and include the ID/ email address you registered with.

Go Back   I-BMW.com > Riding > Trip & Ride Planning
User Name
Password
Home Register Gallery Classifieds FAQ Members List Calendar Donate Mark Forums Read

Trip & Ride Planning Request or Share recommendations about routes, lodging, places of interest, and helpful information for the traveler. By 'clicking' this heading You will get the complete Page in view.

Vendor Sign Up | Want to see your name in neon blue? | Want a neat reflective sticker for your ride?!

Old 10-28-2018, 03:36 AM
Entering the on-ramp

2019 Georgia Mountain Rally – Registration Open

In its 29th year the GMR returns to the ever-popular picturesque fairgrounds in Hiawassee between Friday May 3rd and Sunday May 5th, 2019.

This area of the Appalachians offers rewarding twisties - including Deal’s Gap, the Cherohala Skyway and the Blue Ridge Parkway - inspiring vistas and renowned mountain hospitality. Plus, it’s dual-sport heaven for all skill levels. Truly the perfect start to anyone’s riding season!

Registration includes lakeside tent camping sites, dinners, breakfasts, hot showers and endless coffee, along with regular rally attractions and major prize draws.

There are improved lots onsite for tents and RVs available, and a wide range of local motel and cabin rental options, for those wanting more refined accommodations.

Register before April 15th to save $15 per person on the normal rate and you’ll also get a free entry into an exclusive Early Bird draw for a winner-take-all prize valued at over $500.

More details, including how to register, https://bmwmcoga.clubexpress.com/con...dule_id=243396

Questions? rally@bmwmcoga.org